ok, today is an odd maayan art deco bunker that i know nothing about.
or, to keep my grandmother happy and employ good syntax, about which i know nothing.
i was walking down a little side street in hollywood, one of those random streets filled with beautiful houses that’s 10 feet away from the banal squalor of sunset (the street, not the actual setting of the sun) and i saw this completely odd but interesting little maayan art deco bunker.
i wish i’d been able to get better pictures, but these will have to suffice.
i was going to sneak around back and take pictures, but as i’ve stated previously: my love for taking pictures of odd houses isn’t strong enough to lead me to going to jail or getting shot.
so, odd maayan art deco bunker.
and no, i don’t really know how to spell ‘maayan’.
which is potentially a liability in discussing the end of the world according the maayan calender.
i hope the maayan’s don’t punish me for my ignorance.
- devidsketchbook likes this
- dancingangelrachelle likes this
- afla-cine-e-pe-invizibil-pe-mess reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- rico5k reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- rico5k likes this
- sarahgetsthatreference likes this
- classlessclass reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- ra-sooto reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- graphicdeclaration likes this
- keanuquotes likes this
- bosiarquitetura reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- mindseyekaleidoscope reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- axiomecho likes this
- djseanla likes this
- limmoraliste likes this
- thefrenchphantom likes this
- todaywear likes this
- pomohell likes this
- taylordonsker likes this
- 10minuteramble likes this
- stevelinck reblogged this from mobylosangelesarchitecture
- glittercolortopia likes this
- wagesoffear likes this
- nicoonmars likes this
- praesensperfectum likes this
- pocketkniferesponsible likes this
- juliarara likes this
- crocodileblackpelvis likes this
- mobylosangelesarchitecture posted this